UCC Truss manufactures our own roof trusses, floor trusses and wall panels. Our 54,000 square-foot facility, in East Haven, Connecticut, houses four roof truss manufacturing stations and a brand new floor truss line. We utilize computerized saws and incorporate laser technology for accurate truss set-up and profiles.
As the construction industry has evolved so has UCC TRUSS, implementing cutting edge design and manufacturing processes.
- Custom design and fabrication to customers plans
- Trusses of all types (Common, Hip, Attic, Scissor, etc.)
- Trusses up to 14′ tall before pig tops are required
- Sheathed gables available
- Hip caps for dropped down hip ends available
- Valley trusses available
Our engineered floor systems can accommodate any configuration, from clear spanning industrial spaces with our ridged floor trusses and steel beams to residential housing with our full line of engineered wood products.
- Wood webbed floor trusses up to 24″ depth and 40′ length
- Mechanical chases available
- Lined up webs for easier access
- Stair openings designed into floor system
Our wall panels help with more efficient framing, saving time on the smallest project, and are manufactured from the finest engineered lumber.
- Interior and exterior panels
- Several types of sheathing available
- Will sheath wall to specification
- 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10 and 2×12 framing available
- Raked walls
- Tall walls
- Shop drawings provided upon request
Universal Components Corp. offers on-site design and engineering services for roof and floor trusses and Trus-Joist engineered flooring systems.
Our experienced, award-winning design staff can turn your construction challenge into an opportunity to improve your project!
UNIVERSAL COMPONENTS PHOTOS
Ready to start your project?
Visit one of our showrooms or speak with a designer for a free consultation.